Join us for a FREE SEMINAR on Grain Marketing!
Turning On-Farm Storage into a Profit ♦ Crop Insurance Update
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
9:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Location: McLeod County Fairgrounds: Commercial Building – Meeting Room
840 Century Ave. SW, Hutchinson, MN 55350
SUBJECTS TO COVER:
- How on-farm storage combined with forward selling, market carry, and basis appreciation can provide added income
- Hedging with futures to reduce risk
- How options can be a great addition to a farmers marketing tool box
JON SCHEVE, Superior Feed Ingredients, LLC, Waconia, MN
Jon grew up raising corn and soybeans on a farm in Nebraska. Upon graduation from The University of Nebraska Lincoln, he became a grain merchandiser and has been trading corn, soybeans and other grains for the past 18 years, building relationships with end-users in the process. After successfully marketing his father’s grain and earning his MBA, 10 years ago he started helping farmer clients market their grain based upon his principals of farmer education, reducing risk, understanding storage potential and using basis strategy to maximize individual farm operation profits. Jon writes a weekly commentary to farmers interested in learning more and growing their farm operations.
There will be representatives at the seminar from Crop Risk Services, an AIG Company
- 2019 Crop Insurance Updates
- Value-Added Insurance Products to increase revenue coverage
- Enhanced enterprise unit structure for multiple county coverage
- Crop Hail Insurance product update
to the Ag Department at Citizens Bank & Trust, by February 15th by calling 320-234-0624 or via email at: [email protected].
Catered by: CashWise Deli, Hutchinson, MN