The CB Business Credit Card product offers the following:
- Individual Billing or Consolidated Billing
- Employee cards with individual name and allocated credit limits
- eZBusiness Card Management for company administrators
- ScoreCard Rewards travel and merchandise
- Competitive variable rate and up to $29 fee for late payments or returned checks
- Annual fee can be waived with AutoPay setup or $5,000 annual sales volume
- Quality responsive service provided locally in Kansas
With the CB Business Credit card, you may Opt-in to ScoreCard Rewards and receive 1 point for each $1 purchased on the card. Consolidation of points is available so you have the choice to allow employee cardholders to see their points on statements and redeem, or roll them up to one cardholder account for use at the company level. Points accumulate for four years. Business cards are capped at 500,000 points. Redemption items are many, varied, and constantly changing. You’ll find practical items like vacuum cleaners or luggage to technological items like iPods or Kindle readers or iPad minis. For those who travel, redemption’s include airline tickets, car rentals, hotel stays, and even event participation.
Mycardstatement.com offers free online access for cardholders. This access allows statement viewing, setting up alerts, making payments, and viewing recent transactions. Mycardstatement.com is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
eZBusiness Card Management is available for company administrators to oversee the card activity for multiple employees within the company. The fee is $15 a month for 3 administrative users. View all company cardholder accounts, balances, credit limits and statements or manage other company administrators, change passwords, move credit lines. There are two levels of access.
Our cards offer a high level of security and fraud protection. With the unpredictability of fraud, it is critical that card issuers have mitigating processes in place to protect payment card information. EMV chip cards provide enhanced security using a computer chip inside the plastic. With this chip, the card information is visible in a fraud monitoring neural network to recognize transactions outside of the normal spending pattern of the cardholder. When transactions are identified as potentially fraudulent, the cardholder is called to verify activity.
A mobile wallet is a safe, secure, convenient way to carry your credit card information in digital form without reaching into a bulky wallet! All cards are ready to be downloaded to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay, turning your smart phone or other device into a mobile wallet for payment at various merchants.
Billing and Payment
Business card balances are expected to be paid in full each month. Payment Options Available:
- Mail a check payment with the statement coupon
- Utilize eZBusiness Access
- Set up automatic ACH AutoPay to draft payments from your bank account
- Visit www.mycardstatement.com
- Call customer service. No charge for Interactive Voice Response (IVR) payments, $5 with a live representative