CB Debit Card
Your CB Debit Card works like a check – only it’s easier, faster and more convenient than writing a check. It helps you get cash at ATMs, and you can use it at any merchant that accepts VISA debit cards. Your CB Debit Card looks like a credit card but works like your check because the purchase amount is automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Your purchases will be easier, faster and more convenient
- You’ll save money because you’ll have fewer checks to order
- No need to write checks or even carry a bulky checkbook
- You’ll receive a detailed list of every transaction on your monthly checking account statement
Contact us to find out more about how ATM Cards and Debit Cards can make your purchases more convenient.
To report a lost or stolen Cash Card or Debit Card after hours, weekends, or holidays, please call SHAZAM at: 800-383-8000.
ATM cards are a convenient way to withdraw cash from your account. You can withdraw funds at ATM machines anytime of the day or night. Citizens Bank has the following ATM machine locations in Hutchinson: Citizens Downtown Auto Bank and Citizens South Auto Bank. Citizens Bank has joined the Shazam “Privileged Status” network, giving you access to another 120+ ATMs in Minnesota. (Visit www.shazam.net and look for ATM Locator) Hutchinson and Privilege Status locations are free of charge for CB customers. When traveling, you can access your account at Shazam or Plus Network machines (fees and surcharges will apply).
Important Numbers To Know
Download Brella from your device’s app store today!
Brella helps you protect your debit card by sending you alerts when your card is used so you can quickly detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity on your account. Users have the option to receive alerts via text or email. You can also check your account balance anytime, turn your card off and on, send money to other Brella users and find nearby ATMs.
Alerts are provided for:
- Purchases exceeding thresholds as defined by you
- Card-not-present purchases
- Suspicious or high-risk transactions
With this app, you have the ability to define when, where and how your debit card can be used.
Users can set blocks for:
- Transactions exceeding a specific dollar amount
- Internet and phone transactions
- Transactions conducted outside of the U.S.
Turn your debit card on / off
This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card, prevent fraudulent activity and control spending.
For more information, please contact a customer service representative at 320-587-2233.