ATM cards are a convenient way to withdraw cash from your account. You can withdraw funds at ATM machines anytime of the day or night. Citizens Bank has the following ATM machine locations in Hutchinson: Citizens Downtown Auto Bank and Citizens South Auto Bank. Citizens Bank has joined the Shazam “Privileged Status” network, giving you access to another 120+ ATMs in Minnesota. (Visit www.shazam.net and look for ATM Locator) Hutchinson and Privilege Status locations are free of charge for CB customers. When traveling, you can access your account at Shazam or Plus Network machines (fees and surcharges will apply).
CB Debit Card
Your CB Debit Card works like a check – only it’s easier, faster and more convenient than writing a check. It helps you get cash at ATMs, and you can use it at any merchant that accepts VISA debit cards. Your CB Debit Card looks like a credit card but works like your check because the purchase amount is automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Your purchases will be easier, faster and more convenient
- You’ll save money because you’ll have fewer checks to order
- No need to write checks or even carry a bulky checkbook
- You’ll receive a detailed list of every transaction on your monthly checking account statement
Contact us to find out more about how ATM Cards and Debit Cards can make your purchases more convenient.
To report a lost or stolen Cash Card or Debit Card after hours, weekends, or holidays, please call SHAZAM at: 800-383-8000.
Important Numbers To Know
- Suspicious or unauthorized activity: contact Citizens Bank & Trust at 320-587-2233.
- Lost or stolen debit or ATM card: contact Shazam at 800-383-8000.
- Temporary card block or fraud: contact Shazam Fraud at 866-508-2693.
It’s the smart service to have for greater Debit Card control! This mobile application and email alerting service allows our debit cardholders to:
- View balance information
- Receive transaction alerts
- Receive suspected fraud alerts
- Set up alerts for transactions exceeding a certain dollar amount, card-not-present transactions, and international transactions
SHAZAM BOLT$ features can be accessed on a mobile device, from a personal computer, tablet or laptop. With SHAZAM BOLT$, cardholders simply download the mobile application for free from the iTunes App Store or sign up on Shazam Bolt$ website at https://bolts.shazam.net/ShazamWebPortal/index.php