Get set up to process Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®, & American Express® cards with our partnered provider,
Shazam. Shazam Merchant Processing enables small and midsize businesses to support new consumer preferences, resulting in a positive customer experience. Their competitive pricing model and nonprofit structure allow you to offer services comparable to large merchants at a fraction of the cost. Your business can have the flexibility to accept payments from all major credit and debit cards in-store, online or with a mobile device.
Increase Your Profitability
SHAZAM is a leading provider of merchant products and services for small and midsize businesses. They understand your current business challenges, including secure payments, new technologies and payment options and how these impact the customer experience.
Benefits for you
- Raise average per-customer spend
- Increase unique customer visits
- Improve conversion rates
- Reduce operational costs
Payments Made Easier With Clover Solutions
Their suite of Clover® POS solutions fits all types and sizes of businesses, whether you have a store, a farmers market booth, a home-based business or a web-based company. All Clover Solutions come with the Clover App Market (customized apps such as register, inventory, reporting, orders and more), magnetic stripe / EMV® chip / contactless payments capabilities, built-in TransArmor® fraud protection and best yet – the technology is ready right out of the box.
Benefits for you
- Personalize Clover devices to streamline operations
- Expand business and customer intelligence
- Improve end-user experience
- Facilitate payments in a secure environment
You have many options with Clover
- Clover Station: An all-in-one point-of-sale and payments system.
- Clover Flex: A small-in-size handheld to do business where you are.
- Clover Go: Take payments right from your personal smartphone, tablet or countertop.
- Clover Mini: A compact countertop POS with the guts to go big.
Payment Options And Support Make Your Life Easier
They work with a full range of businesses, including traditional retailers, retailers who are moving to a web store, mail- and phone-order merchants, e-commerce merchants and web-based companies. Resources are available to help you set up an online store and ensure you support a broad range of payments, including recurring and card-on-file secure web payments; we can even help you offer reloadable gift cards. Additionally, with their secure online reporting tool AccessOneSM, financial and processing information is readily available to help you make informed business decisions.
AccessOne benefits for you
- Locate deposit information, statements and transaction data in easy-to-read reports
- Receive daily, weekly and monthly income and expense reporting that can be downloaded in various formats to best suit your needs