Finding a home means making big decisions. Should you buy or build? What kind of loan should you get? Our experienced mortgage lenders will answer your questions and help you make the right decisions for your mortgage loan. We offer In-Bank, Secondary Market mortgages or Long-term Mortgages.
- Home purchase, new construction – Whether you’re purchasing an existing home or building your own, we offer a wide variety of mortgages. Our new home construction loan offers a convenient, hassle-free way to build and finance your new home.
- Refinance or home improvements – More and more people are refinancing or getting that second mortgage today, and a home improvement loan is a great way to add value to your property.
- Fixed interest rate – We offer traditional financing for the safety and security of set monthly payments at a full range of terms. With a fixed rate mortgage, your interest rate and monthly payment remain the same throughout the term of the loan.
How do I know if I’m ready to buy a home?
- Do I have a steady source of income? Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years? Is my current income reliable?
- Do I have a good record of paying my bills?
- Do I have a few outstanding long-term debts, like car payments?
- Do I have enough money saved for a down payment?
- Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional costs?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you are probably ready to buy your own home.Connect with a Mortgage Loan Officer
Recommended Appointment Documentation
After you have set up an appointment with one of our trusted Mortgage Loan Officers, please collect the following documentation to bring with you:
- Pay stubs for the past 2-3 months
- W-2 forms for the past 2 years
- Information on long-term debts
- Recent bank statements
- Tax returns for the past 2 years
- Proof of any other income
- Address and description of the property you wish to buy
- Sales contract
Have questions? View our Questions and Answers about buying a new home.
To get started, call or email Jodi DeMeyer or Deb Froemming.