All Online Banking Personal & Small Business users will be required to set up a phone number where you would like your one time pass code to be delivered. Once you receive the code, you will be asked to enter the one time pass code to complete your Online Banking login.
Our desktop Online Banking for Personal/Small Business users utilizes additional security during the login process called Layered Authentication. This added security feature is designed to identify you and prevent unauthorized access to your information. When our systems cannot recognize your desktop device or detects suspicious activity, you may be asked to further verify your identity with a one time pass code.
Payments to eligible recipients are expected to begin April 15th (for those with direct deposit) and later in April for those who will get paper check. The payments will be processed by the IRS in several batches over the next several weeks.
Unfortunately, Citizens Bank & Trust Co. doesn’t have access to additional information regarding if customers will receive a check or when electronic payments will post. If you would like to know if your funds were direct deposited into your account, please use CB Online, CB Mobile Banking or CB On Call.
You can check on your payment with the IRS by visiting: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments.
Forgot your digital banking account password? The latest update to our mobile banking app lets you change your password anytime, anywhere. Download our updated app today to access the new password management features.
Bank by phone using our free CB mobile app!
Manage your accounts no matter where you are. With CB Mobile Banking, you’ll get the fastest and easiest way to do your banking, which is also safe and secure. You can transfer funds, check your balance, make deposits and pay bills in your living room, and more!
Easy to Sign Up
This is a free service. In order to use our mobile app you will need to enroll in online banking.
CB Mobile Banking App
Do you have an iPhone ®, iPad ®, iPod ®, or an Android ®? Get your CB Mobile App in a snap! When you sign up for the CB Mobile Banking, we will send you a link to download and install the app. With the CB Mobile app installed, you can do everything that Mobile Web Banking can do – with the familiar ease and functionality of that operating system.
If you have any questions, please contact a customer service representative at 320-587-2233.
Making a deposit with your CB Mobile Banking app is quick, convenient and secure. Here are a collection of handy tips and instructions. Make sure you are a CB Online Banking customer before you download the CB mobile app. Contact us if you have any questions at 320-587-2233.
Tips for using Mobile Deposit
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus – all four corners should be visible
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
- After logging in, tap the “Deposit” button on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Deposit a check” from the deposit screen
- To begin, endorse the back of your check “For mobile deposit only”
- Choose the account you want to deposit into
- Enter the amount of the deposit
- Tap “Take photos” to proceed
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check following the onscreen instructions
- After taking the photos, tap the “Make deposit” button. This will confirm the check amount and the correct deposit account.
- Your deposit will show in “deposit history” as: accepted, pending or failed.
Please keep the paper check until the funds are posted to your accounts. You will receive an email letting you know if the deposit was accepted, pending or failed. Mobile deposit allows you to make deposits up to $3,000 per day and $1,500 per check. If you need these limits raised, please contact us at 320-587-2233.