Citizens Bank & Trust Co. has a part-time Telephone Operator/Customer Service Representative job opening.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
Backup various Personal Banking Functions
Greet and direct customers
Assist customers with questions/problems
Strong Customer Service Skills
Basic computer skills
Monday – Friday 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Friday, October 28, 2016
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Carleen Hamilton at email@example.com or 320-587-2233.
We’re excited to announce the recent donations made to the organizations below:
- McLeod for Tomorrow – Computer equipment
- Hutchinson Center for the Arts – ARToberfest performer expenses
- Wheel & Cog Children’s Museum – Equipment (Bigh Blue Blocks from Imagination Playground)
Would you like to take a quick glance at your account balance? Our new Instant Balance feature lets you view up to six account balances right from your CB App login screen – no password necessary!
To begin the setup process, just tap the new Instant Balance button in the top right corner of the screen. It’s that easy!
The Instant Balance feature will be available after you download and install the latest version of the CB App for your smart phone.
Message and data rates may apply.
Here is a list of the top ten home improvements that will increase the value of your home:
1. Updating Plumbing and Electrical – With a 260% average
return on investment (ROI), simply updating your homes plumbing
and electrical work without making any major changes is fairly
inexpensive but extremely effective.
2. Bathroom Remodeling – Updating an aging bathroom, or
adding another bathroom, produces a 168% ROI.
3. Kitchen Remodeling – The kitchen is often viewed as the most important room in the house.
Kitchen remodeling will increase home resale value with a 168% ROI. Gourmet kitchen updates,
with chef quality appliances, will increase your market value even more.
4. Painting – A fresh coat of paint in a neutral color on the interior, as well as the exterior, is one
of the most cost effective ways to improve your home’s showing appeal. Buyers can better see
your home’s potential with a “fresh canvas,” resulting in a 112% ROI.
5. Flooring – Replacing outdated carpet or flooring, or simply refinishing wood floors that have
seen better days, can produce a 102% ROI.
6. Outdoor Maintenance – Increasing the curb appeal of your home by repairing or replacing
your gutters with newer versions such as LeafGuard, as well as sprucing up or replacing siding,
reveals an 83% ROI.
7. Deck – Adding a deck to your house, or simply improving, refinishing or expanding your
current deck, will increase your home’s value substantially, and give you a 78% ROI. Outdoor
living rooms, with comfy furniture, fireplaces, with garden structures like arbors and pergolas,
have become very popular in recent years.
8. Basement Remodeling – A finished basement may be used for guest bedrooms, a home
office, family room, home gym or even a rental unit. Although it can be a significant expense, a
basement remodel will absolutely increase your home’s value with a 75% ROI.
9. Windows and Doors – Repairing or replacing windows and doors can not only save you
heating and cooling costs, but will greatly increase the value of your home with a 70% ROI. An
energy tax credit is available for many new replacement windows.
10. Roof Replacement – With a 67% ROI, roof replacement or simply maintaining your current
roof in good repair will enhance your home’s curb appeal as well as increase its value.
Want to know your financing options for your next remodeling project? Visit with Carol, Donna, Deb, Shannon or Linnea for easy and affordable payment plans with fast approvals!
Women of Today is a dynamic and diverse women’s organization interested in bettering our community, ourselves and having fun. Women of Today was formed by the Mrs. Jaycees in 1985 and continues to grow across the United States with chapters in 12 states and MN having the most members. As of August 29, Hutchinson Area Women of Today became an official chapter! A board was elected including CB&T employees Robyn Lawson as Treasurer and Deb Froemming as President. If you would like to learn more about HAWT or have ideas for community outreach projects please contact Deb, Robyn or any of the board members.
Pictured: Robyn Lawson, Treasurer, Susan Noyes, Membership Vice President, Deb Froemming, President, Robin Klopp, Secretary, Shirley Viesselman, State Delegate, Cathy Snyder, State Extensions Director