Turning On-Farm Storage into a Profit • Crop Insurance Update
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2020 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Location: McLeod Co. Fairgrounds: Commercial Building – Meeting Room
840 Century Ave. SW, Hutchinson, MN 55350
- Dave Rosenmeyer, a Crop Risk Specialist from ADM, will cover how on-farm storage combined with forward selling, market carry, and basis appreciation can provide added income. Also, information will be provided on the ARC/PLC programs.
- Ashley Huhn, Vice President of Steffes Group Litchfield, will speak on agricultural equipment and farm real estate valuations.
- Dale Prokosch from the Minnesota Department of Public Safety will address commercial vehicle rules and regulations.
There will be representatives at the seminar from Crop Risk Services, an AIG Company
• 2020 Crop Insurance Updates
• Value-Added Insurance Products to increase revenue coverage
• Enhanced enterprise unit structure for multiple county coverage
• Crop Hail Insurance product update
RSVP REQUIRED to the Ag Department at Citizens Bank & Trust, by February 14th by calling 320-234-0624 or via email at: email@example.com. Catered by: Joanie’s Catering, Hutchinson, MN.