1. Volunteers get into the festival for free the day of their shift. Many volunteers are needed for a variety of shifts. You can look at what is needed and sign up here. http://www.riversongfestival.org/volunteers/volunteer-during-riversong
2. Limited Edition RiverSong Wine is available for purchase at the Crow River Winery and a portion of the proceeds benefits the festival.
3. Refill your water bottle for free during RiverSong at the Hydration Station. This is one of the most loved additions to RiverSong by festival goers. (Your water bottle must be empty upon admission)
4. Free Bike Check is available during all of the festival. Ride your bike and store it right onsite with a monitored bike check service.
5. #RiverSong15 is the hashtag to use and everyone is encouraged to take pictures and use the hashtag before, during, and after the festival using the hashtag on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
6. Kids under 14 get in FREE with paid adult tickets. This makes RiverSong more affordable for families and encourages a more family-friendly festival environment.
7. There is no charge to come and go as needed from the parking lot. Run home to let the dog out and get right back in with no fuss!
8. Hurricane Harold (one of the RiverSong performers) will be doing a harmonica workshop in the FREE Jam Session Tent on Saturday, July 18th at 1:30. The first 25 people to come will receive a free harmonica. (Suggested age is adults and kids 14 or older)
9. Top notch food, beverage, and specialty vendors will be ready when the gates open. Enjoy delicious food day and night!
10. Kids Tent will feature three different performances for kids of all ages; The Splatter Sisters, Jack Pearson, and The Bazillions
*Bonus: This year’s performer line-up features the most diverse talent and music genre at RiverSong in its history with 17 different performances on three stages!
You can buy advance tickets here. http://www.riversongfestival.org/tickets/purchase-tickets