Making a deposit with your CB Mobile Banking app is quick, convenient and secure. Here are a collection of handy tips and instructions. Make sure you are a CB Online Banking customer before you download the CB mobile app. Contact us if you have any questions at 320-587-2233.
Tips for using Mobile Deposit
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus – all four corners should be visible
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
- After logging in, tap the “Deposit” button on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Deposit a check” from the deposit screen
- To begin, endorse the back of your check “For mobile deposit only”
- Choose the account you want to deposit into
- Enter the amount of the deposit
- Tap “Take photos” to proceed
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check following the onscreen instructions
- After taking the photos, tap the “Make deposit” button. This will confirm the check amount and the correct deposit account.
- Your deposit will show in “deposit history” as: accepted, pending or failed.
Please keep the paper check until the funds are posted to your accounts. You will receive an email letting you know if the deposit was accepted, pending or failed. Mobile deposit allows you to make deposits up to $3,000 per day and $1,500 per check. If you need these limits raised, please contact us at 320-587-2233.