We are proud to announce that in 2019 the I.J. Burich Family/Burich Foundations awarded grants to the following non-profit organizations:
- City of Hutchinson – replace chairs at Evergreen Sr. Dining
- Common Cup Ministry, Inc. – for Wings to purchase shoes, diapers, boots, etc. for children in need who are headed to foster care.
- Church of St Anastasia – for school assembly programs
- City of Hutchinson – Hutchinson sign project
- Hutchinson Junior League Baseball Association – redo mound and home plate for the Hutch Huskies
- Scholarship America, Inc. – purchase laptop for Hutchinson Dollars for Scholars
- Junior Achievement of the Upper Midwest – 11 Career Success Classes
- Meghan’s Place, Inc. – support of Equal Access summer program and outdoor gardening area
- Ridgewater College Foundation – GED testing assistance for Hutchinson Campus
- ISD #423 – support ISB programming
- Hutchinson Center for the Arts – support of Crow River Singers Concert Series
- Hutchinson Police Department – quad crisis response phone
Contact Connie Lambert at 320-234-0620 or ConnieL@cbhutch.com for future grant opportunities!