We’d like to introduce you to one of our new staff members. Her name is Robyn Lawson and she just moved to Hutchinson in September from Cortland, Nebraska. She worked at First State Bank Nebraska as a Customer Service Representative for 5 years. She and her husband, Matthew, have been married for 19 years and have one daughter, Kylie, a sophmore at Dassel-Cokato High School.
I first turned to Citizens Bank 5 years ago when I decided to start my own small business. I had attempted to work with a larger, well-known national bank, as well as a large, well-known regional bank, but was told by both that my new business was just too small to work with. At that point, a friend of mine told me that I had to get in touch with Citizens Bank, and I am so glad that I did.
Simply put their team made my life easy. Their staff is professional, knowledgeable, and truly cares about my business. The service they provide is outstanding and personalized – something I feel you will be hard pressed to find elsewhere. I was so impressed with their commercial team, I made the decision to move over all of my personal accounts as well. I simply cannot say enough good things about Citizens!
What I love most about Citizens:
- The staff – friendly, caring, smart doesn’t even begin to cover it all – you can tell they really enjoy what they do
- A community minded, local bank – but with the professionalism and breadth of services and products you find at large national and regional banks
- Their commitment to helping local businesses thrive (from small to big, and everything in between!)
- Their commitment and dedication to our community
Sarah Skoog, Owner of Fit to the Core
Congratulations to the 2013 Grant Awardees!
I.J. Burich Family Foundation Awardees:
Hutchinson Health Care Foundation, Harmony River Sr. Care Facility
- Cub Scout Pack #236, new track for Pinewood Derby
- McLeod County Historical Society, media equipment and printing of history books
- United Way of McLeod County, Dolly Parton Imagination Library project
- Hutchinson Chamber Leadership Institute, fishing-pier on Crow River
- McLeod County Food Shelf, purchase freezer
ISD #423 Business Professionals of America, National BPA Conference
- Veterans Memorial Park of McLeod County, placement of helicopter in Veterans Park
- Crow River Drumline Association, pit equipment and trailer repair
Are you looking for something fun and different to do in Hutchinson? The Paint Factory might just be the place for you! A couple of us from CB&T were invited to the VIP night on December 19th. Some of us were excited and some were a little nervous due to our lack of creativity. But with Tara’s great instruction on each step, all of the paintings turned out pretty good and we all had a great time. After each step, she turns the music up and your creativity begins.
Check out the calendar on the website at http://thepaintfactorymn.com/ and grab some friends or plan a date night.
Effective January 1, 2014 we will have new Monday hours!
Monday through Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to Noon
24-Hour Banking Options:
Free Internet Banking: www.cbhutch.com
CB On-Call Telephone Banking: 320-234-6234
Use your debit card to deck your walls! When you use our debit card to make purchases between October 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013, you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win great prizes!
Grand Prize – $500 Lowes® Gift Card!
8 Monthly Winners – $50 Home Improvement Gift Card!
Don’t have a debit card? Apply today!
Click here for official rules https://www.shazam.net/rules_spruceitup.html